Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Whose Bringing Grumpy Back?

This is a fun dedication to one of my friends who will rename anonymous (her name rhymes with Dawnda).

A Few Ways to Ungrumpify her

1. Get slobbers and hugs from DJ.

2. Finding a great Christian guy that will treat her like a Princess

3. Finding a great job.

4. Winning the lotto.

5. Joey giving her space and not being all up in her grill all the time.

6. Going for long walks/runs to help the stress “melt” away.

7. She can blog out her frustrations.

So if you talk to this person (if you know who she is), please try to ungrumpify her. :)

6 comments:

Allison said...

Wow! I'm stumped!! Who could that be???

P.S. Can I have a slobbers and hugs from DJ too???

DJ's Mama said...

I can't tell you.. its a secret.. :)

Of course you can, but only after her since she is grumpy... and of course after mommy.. i get them right when i pick him up from miss pammys. :)

Family love said...

Guess it worked!! I'm not grumpy anymore!!

Anonymous said...

ya i'm glad that you are not grumpy.. i cant wait to give u slobbers tomorrow

Veronica said...

AWW! Did the Pew have a poopy tude today? 'Mon Pew! Don't be grumpy! :)

Anonymous said...

"rhymes with Dawnda" LOL!!!!!

Maybe along with kidnapping the rooster, you could take Joey away for a little while, too... that might really help this grumpy woman you speak of.

I'll also take some of that slobbery baby love!!!!!