Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy 9 Months DJ

( He did not have a sip..so please don't call child services on us)



In honor of my beautiful baby boy turning 9 months old today, I am going to list 9 things that I love about him.



  1. His wonderful smile – it melts my heart

  2. His cute laugh

  3. His personality

  4. His love for football - I know it's early to say, but he does like watching it.

  5. The way he smiles at me when I pick him up from a nap or the sitters or anywhere.

  6. How he explores his surroundings. He will tilt his head and try to see where everyone and anyone is at and then decide what he wants to do.

  7. Watching him play.

  8. Trying to give me “kisses”.. well slobbers

  9. That Ty and I made him out of love together. I could not imagine having another baby like DJ.
I could not imagine how my life would be like without DJ. I love him more than anything in the world. He truly makes my day light up especially watching the new things that he does each day. I love watching him learn. I can go on and on about him, but I will quit for now. DeGe boy, I LOVE YOU...

3 comments:

Veronica said...

happy birthday sweetie boy!

Allison said...

Awww, yay for DJ!! Happy 9 months little D!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 9 months, DJ!! That's a great milestone!