

Where did the time go? I swear I was pregnant longer (it seemed to go on and on forever). I can't believe that my lil boy is nearly a year old. He is getting two top front teeth and now he LOVES to growl at us. It is so funny. We will be like DJ, growl and he does it. It cracks us up. He also LOVES to make silly faces. I think we have a little ham on our hands. HE isn't too happy with the concept of the word, "no". But then again, who is? We are trying all different methods since sometimes just removing him does not work.
He is slowly trying to get Tony to be his friend, but I don't see that cat liking him anytime soon.
We took him to Youngs on Saturday. He loved playing in the hay and the pumpkins. He also liked to pet the goats. I told him that they were big "kitties". Hehehe
I have added some pics of him over the past few days. I will be sending out his bday invites soon. Part of me is sad to see that he will be one soon, but the other part is excited to see him do and learn new things. I love my Dege boy.
2 comments:
Aww, what a cutie! I love these pumpkin pictures!!
I love these pics of him with the pumpkins!
Post a Comment