Thursday, October 16, 2008
Working Out
Mom told me about a study that a local 24 hour fitness center is doing. It is for 21 days with 9 1/2 hour visits with a certified trainer. I went the other day and did the paperwork and the gym is really clean and the trainers and staff are nice and helpful. I had my first real work out today. The lady, Jaimie, was AWESOME. She has two kids and she is like I know how hard it is to fit fitness into your life with work, kids, family, etc. So we worked my butt off for 30 min straight. She did a cardio full body work out with weights, balls, etc. I LOVED it. I actually only hurt on the stair climber but not with the weights. I was VERY encouraged by her. She told me that I had great form and was very flexible (which shocked me). But I have worked out a lot before, but just need to stay motivated. I can't wait to work out with her again on Sat. I am going to continue to do some of the work out while watching tv (ab and leg lifts) and even the wii fit on the days that I don't work out at the gym. I am hoping that after the 21 days, I will be motivated to keep at it and eat healthy. I want to be able to run around with DJ and not be so winded going up the stairs. She also told me that it takes roughly a year and a half for the spine and body to change back to form after having a baby. Well, I'm over half way there, and I want to get it back to being in better shape PRIOR to when I was prego.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's great! email me the name of the gym!
yea! I'm proud of you!!! Now I need to get motivated!
Post a Comment