
1. He helped create DJ with me.
2. He knows how to make me laugh when I am down and hating on life.
3. He cooks dinner all the time since he knows I HATE to cook. He makes GREAT food to and is create with the various foods that he makes.
4. He takes turns getting up with DJ in the middle of the night/morning. When I was on maternity leave, he would get up with DJ on the weekends so that I could sleep in.
5. He WANTS to be a father that is there for his son. And he enjoys being one.
6. He loves me unconditionally especially when I get down on myself and feel like crap.
7. He is VERY handy around the house and with the cars.
8. He WANTS to be and IS a great husband to me even though we have our issues (and what couple does not). We are able to work and talk them out for the most part.
9. He is VERY intelligent.
10. He is fabulous looking..
6 comments:
Oh I love this Megan!!! :) I'm glad I inspired you...our men (even on their sucky days) need our encouragment and appreciation.
I would have to agree with you on this one, Megan. You got a good guy when you found Tyson. And I got a good brother-in-law too.... =)
TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY BROTHER IN LAW, TYSON....
1.)He is good to my sister.
2.)He works wonders with the computer.
3.)He has pretty eyes. (Can a sister in law say that? lol)
4.)He is very responsible, yet still knows how to have fun.
5.)He is very tolerant of my looooong conversations with my sister, Megan.
6.)He is a well balanced man.
7.)He is so good at fixing things. He amazes me sometimes.
8.)He is very loyal to his family and friends.
9.)He is a great dad! I've been amazed to watch how good he is with little DJ!
10.)He's part of my family....so what's not to love???
V, I am trying to come up with ways to let him know how much he means other than just telling him. Sure he may not be as emotional as me but I know he has stress and gets worn out too.
Thanks Alli for the kind words you said about Ty. He is quite amazing and I think that maybe DJ has his eyes since everyone seems to like them. :)
Aw, this is sweet. So that's what you were doing up late at night :) It's good to take the time to reflect on why our hubbies are awesome. Life gets busy and we have to be careful not to take our spouses for granted. (This sounds like good advice for my husband!) Ttyl... Hey, there's a lady on Price is Right who spells her name the same way I do! It's like Drew is talking to me.
Post a Comment