Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fabulous Page


Isn't my new blog site fabulous? Alli and Veronica did it for me yesterday. I am so happy with it. Normally, I have blogged on myspace, but I know that a lot of people do not use that site, so I think this site will work for everyone. I love the background colors, the music, and the graphics are awesome. I hear that V worked on it for like 10 hours. Thank you so much, you both are awesome.

4 comments:

Allison said...

I'm so glad that you like it, Megan!! It was worth staying up til 2am last night to finish it so that you would have your own little blogspot!! I can't wait to see your posts as you share your world with the rest of us!! Welcome to blogger!! =)

P.S. And I love you, sissy!!

DJ's Mama said...

I can't believe that you all stayed up with it so late for lil ole me..that makes me feel special. :) I am trying to make some additions, but it will take a while for me to get it. Now we got to get Momma on here. I love you two sissy.

Veronica said...

It was worth it! It turned out SOOOO cute! Yeah, that header took a LONG time, but I really love the way it looks and hope you do too. :) It's good to have you back on blogging again!

Farrah said...

I love your page! It's great. :o)