Friday, November 14, 2008

Facing Forward

Since DJ is officially over 1 years old AND 20 lbs, he is allowed to face forward in his car seat, per Ohio laws. We haven't been able to change his car seat in my car until today. We kept getting delayed due to the rain and dark out by time we get home from work.

DJ loves the car seat change.. now he can talk to us more and look around more. He sees more with Daddy's Jeep than he does my Cavalier, but he loves it anyhow. Now, I am just dreading the toys and shoes and anything else being flung out at me. Hopefully, he will be a good boy and not do that though. Come on now, look at how innocent he looks while sleeping and then laughing. :) It can't get any better than this, can it? I love him more and more every day.

I am finishing up his year one scrap book online and his journal (I should have been writing in that daily especially the first few months, but then again, who does that?) It has taken me some time, but it will be well worth it. I love looking at the pictures and thinking back at how much has changed in our life. If anyone is ever interested at looking at either of them, please let me know. I would be glad to share them with you. Plus, some of you may have some input on more things to add that I may have forgotten in the journal.

5 comments:

Veronica said...

One more milestone checked off! :)

Farrah said...

Awe - he looks so grown up in this picture! Well, like a one year old! :o) I still can't turn H around...she's still not 20 pounds if you can believe it.

Allison said...

Cute pictures!! I can't wait to see the finished product of the one year album you have been working so hard on!! =]

Janet said...

What a cutie! Can you believe how fast a year goes!!??

DJ's Mama said...

Janet... no he is growing up way too fast.. He is already trying to run.. what the heck? what happened to my non moving baby?